UNTUK TAMPILAN MAKSIMAL GUNAKAN INTERNET EXPLORER                                                                      FOR BEST VIEW, YOU CAN USE INTERNET EXPLORER                                                                  

Senin, November 03, 2008

Mary’s Personal Success Recipe

My greatest success in business:

There have been several successes, for example, taking Fraser HR into Year 5 this year is one. The success, I am particularly pleased with at present is helping a mature colleague back into full time employment after his Company made his role redundant after many years with the organisation. We set up one to one coaching sessions - worked on his CV, personal development plan and his depleted confidence levels! It all paid off when he was offered and accepted a senior management role at a reputable Company last month.

My greatest challenge in business:

I guess my greatest challenge is ensuring I have enough work in the pipeline for the forthcoming months and keeping the administration pile from growing!

What I do outside work:

I’m currently studying to be an Integrative Arts therapist. I love going to the theatre. I enjoy networking. I am learning to horse ride so that I can ride with the gauchos in South America when I grow up!

How I achieve Work-Life Balance:

I’d love to say that I work out every day at the gym … but that would be a great untruth! I stop every now and then and take a reading from my work-life barometer. If it’s out of balance i.e. much more work than play I add an hour or two to my ‘time bank’, schedule that into my diary for the following week under ‘very important client’ and then ‘do something’ or sometimes ‘do nothing’ just for me.

Words of Advice for other women in business:

Work hard and remember to take care of yourself too. Don’t forget to tap into other talents and resources within your network. Remember - What good is superwoman to anybody if she’s dead?

Quoted from www.successnetwork.worpress.com

0 comments:

Kotak Pesan (Message Box)

Namamu (Your Name)
E-mail
Subjek (Subject)
Pesan (Message)
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image
[ Refresh Image ] [ What's This? ]

Bayu | bayu.lebai@gmail.com | "Mamaz...." | Mas, aku dah liat blogmu...ciamik koq...lumayan lah.... :)

PeNDu | hamdu_p@yahoo.co.id | "Jaya.." | Terus berkarya bozz....aku ikut mendukungmu....jaya terus....

BAEM BICHAZ | no email | " " | APA PENGARUHNYA PEREMPUAN CEPAT BOSAN SAMA LAKI-LAKI...? TOLOLNK KASI SOLUSINYA...KEY BOOZ

Dela | vanya_dla@yahoo.com | " " | MenuruT ak tipS tUw udag PaS bGd bwD anK2 sEumUranQ, mkSiy . . . .

yugo-turner | yugo.adil@gmail.com | "saran yah" | bagus, bagus banget malah. tapi... kalo aku nilai sih kayaknya berat nih blog mu kapasitas nya. kan kasihan kalo orang yang mau masuk tapi koneksi internet nya memble...


If you want to add my link in your web, copy and paste code below in your web.Thank You :)